Sunday, October 18, 2009

Paleo Challenge - Day 3

Got home from work today TIRED! Gotta love those 2am calls...ahh well. It's what I signed up to do. Anyway, had a late breakfast with Nick; he and I had some things to talk about. Believe it or not, a Paleo breakfast CAN be made at your local IHOP. :) Since we had breakfast so late, my last meal was a lunch/dinner combo. I finally got to do that food shopping and got lots of fruits and veggies. I forgot to buy eggs though. I'll take care of that on Monday.

Breakfast
- Omelet with onions, peppers, sausage, bacon and beef
- Side of watermelon, banana and grapes

Lunch/Dinner
- Grilled Chicken breast and leg from KFC
- Salad with lettuce, diced carrots and tomatoes

Snack
- Bowl of grapes

Not too much to eat today. I attribute that to the late start (breakfast wasn't until 11:30a).

No comments: