Sunday, November 8, 2009

Paleo Challenge - Day 25

Working in the firehouse day. It's sunday, so we're doing breakfast. I brought some of my own food, so that combined with some selectivity in dinner and lunch should make for a good food day.

Breakfast
- 2 eggs
- 2 egg whites
- Jalapeno Chicken Sausage
- Pineapple
- Banana
- Orange

2nd Breakfast
- Eggs
- Bacon
- Chicken bacon
- One sausage patty
- Strawberries
- Blueberries

Lunch
- eggs
- bacon
- mixed veggies:
- water chestnuts
- green beans
- broccoli
- a few other veggies

(I found out that the eggs had cheese in them. BOOOOO!!! I saw how the reintroduction of dairy affected me...my stomach was hurting for awhile. Interesting...)

Snack
- Jalapeno Chicken Sausage
- Apple

Dinner
- Chicken with fried onions
- Broccoli

Snack
- Strawberries
- Blueberries

Didn't end up being the great day I thought it would be for food...but lessons were definitely learned.

No comments: